Brazil soccer, or Brazil football as the rest of the world outside with the U.S. calls it, is pretty amazing to watch. It’s far more than just a sport, for Brazilians it’s like a second religion. It is very serious fans always have big expectations. Listed here are the top five reasons why Brazil soccer is like a second religion to its fans.
1. The Past: Brazilian football has a richer history than any other country in the world. They’ve won so many times that they’ve had some of the best teams ever to take the field. With such a great history and numerous championships, World Cups and so on, there’s an excellent tradition and diehard fans.
2. The Style: Brazil soccer isn’t workmanlike or ugly to watch, it’s something beautiful to behold. They aren’t just a soccer team, they are the Samba Kings. They perform the game unlike any other team in the world, and style and aesthetics are virtually as important as winning.
3. The Players: The names of the players that have suited up for the Brazil football team is legendary. Going back to Pele and all of the greats from the past to the more recent amazing players like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka and on down the line from there, the players are amazing and some of the best to play the sport, period.
4. Priority: In a lot of countries throughout the world, there are many sports that are well-liked. Nonetheless, in Brazil, soccer is at the top of the list and nothing else is even close. Due to that, all of the games are important and turns any game into a crucial performance as well as a must-win.
5. Rivals: People take Brazilian football so seriously in part as a result of all of their rivals. They don’t want to lose to the likes of Argentina, and so they hate losing out to other powers like Portugal, Spain or England when they play in the World Cup. Playing and beating their rivals is so important and those difficult rivals makes it even more thrilling.
As you can see, there are many different reasons why Brazil soccer is like a second religion. The amazing track record, background of the club, all of their fantastic players and their renowned Samba Kings style, it all adds up to one of the very best teams in the world and an really rabid fans.